Wednesday, September 26, 2007

V's haircut

After our very sucessful trip to the gym on Monday, Cutie Pie fell asleep so I decided to take V in for a trim. She was getting pretty shaggy and she wouldn't let me touch her hair so I took her to the Walmart salon. Here is her new look....

Yes, sadly her hair was longer on the one side than the other (serves me right for going to Walmart I guess) but I fixed that tonight. I really like how you can see her face better.


Just for fun here's a before picture of her long hair...


S will be getting a haircut soon as well. School pictures are next week and we need to look our best!

4 comments:

Leah said...

So cute! I love that you can see her cute face better with the new do! Stephanie (can't remember her last name she's in the nursery and has blonde hair) went to walmart to get hers trimmed and came out with one side 2 inches longer than the other...what's up with that?
Love the smile on V's face!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute. I love the new do. Thats funny they can't cut even.

Flying Princess said...

The boy had school pictures on Monday and I didn't realize it until he got home and said that he had his picture taken at school. I certainly hope I washed his face and brushed his hair before school.

Your girls have such beautiful hair that behaves well and so thick, too.

Emily said...

She looks so cute. I'm so tempted to get Cali's hair cut. (Although after reading your post and Leah's comment I'm going to steer clear of the Walmart hair salon!)

Emily