Friday, September 14, 2007

Better Behavior

V has been much better than she was on Wed. (Of course it helped that she was gone most of Thurs. at pre-school). She was crying and didn't want to go to school but she was fine once I left. When we picked her up she told me she was crying because she misses me and C when she's gone. It was sweet. It almost made up for her antics of Wed; almost.

I think V is still adjusting to being a middle child. Sometimes she wants to be big and wants to do things by herself but other times she says she's little and wants to be a baby. Going to school is still pretty new so I think she's trying to figure out how to deal with all the changes in her life. At least that's what I tell myself to help survive this phase!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute that she misses you and C. Not so vicious anymore!

CJ

mistyp said...

Cute kids! It worries me to think of having another one. That middle child thing might cause a problem! :) If it does happen for us, it won't be any time soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying Princess said...

H is the same as V. She says that she is a big girl so she can have three cookies, but then she says she isn't when I am fighting to put underwear on her instead of a diaper. I was a middle child for ten years. Was I this way for my mom, too?