Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gym!

A little background....I'm one of those people that really likes to go to the gym. I feel SO much better when I go. It gets us out of the house and the kids love to go play. S was really upset when she started school that she couldn't go to the gym anymore. I've been known to go pretty far to get to a gym. In PA I actually drove 30 miles each way. Yes, I'm a little obsessed.

This summer was really hard on me because I couldn't go to the gym due to C being too young. I just about went crazy with all the long boring days at home. So once school started I was excited to get back into my routine. I only went once and C cried and cried and I had to leave after 15 minutes. I was rather discouraged. Then I had my gallbladder problem so I was out for another 3 weeks.

However, I went on Monday and again today and I was able to stay an entire hour! This is very exciting for me. I'm already feeling much better and I realized how much I missed going. Things are looking up!

2 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

Yeah for the gym! It's good to do things for yourself for a change! :)

Leah said...

I'm so glad you got to go for an hour! Does much more for you than 15 minutes!!! It seems like working out not only helps with self-esteem but also vents frustrations and helps us feel more productive! Way to go!