V is being terrible today! I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but she's being naughty. V likes to disagree, often just for the sake of disagreeing. She had an argument about the color purple with a friend of hers recently. Purple is her favorite color but if she's in a bad mood she'll yell and argue that she hates purple.
Anyway, V has been chasing her older sister, S, around the house growling at her, trying to hit her and trying to bite her. When V sees how scared and upset S becomes V just laughs and continues. V wanted ice cream instead of dinner and when I said no she slammed the freezer. Then she yelled at me while she hit my arm and then crumpled onto the floor when I tried to make her sit on her bed. I can't pick her up just yet (still recovering) so she wasn't really punished for that little display.
I have decided (yet again because I forgot the first time) that 3 is my least favorite age. They're old enough to know better yet still test you. I don't mind the tantrums and shenanigans of the terrible twos as much as I dislike the arguing and defiance of being 3.
4 comments:
I found your blog!!! Sorry V had such a bad day. I just can't imagine her like that. She's such a great helper in nursery. I hope you cont. to feel better.
I agree that 3 is worse! When they're 2 it's still the naive stage. At 3 they KNOW BETTER! Sounds like you have a kid like mine. Guess we'll see you around soon...since we'll be back Saturday night. :)
I'm glad you are blogging. I have to say after reading this post that I prefer my Super Saiyans to the vicious V. Oh the age of 3, too bad it lasts a whole year.
I can just picture her chasing S growling at her. Soo funny. And the ice cream for dinner....classic!!
CJ
Post a Comment