Cutie Pie went to the doctor today for her check-up. She's doing great, growing and strong. Unfortunately Popcorn is sick and let me just say that I had the most unpleasant experience while at the doctor's office that I've ever endured. I'll spare you the details (I told someone and they thought is was gross) but it wasn't pretty. Anyway, here are some random pictures in no particular order....
We put up our Christmas tree and Cutie Pie was fascinated with it. We put her in the Bumbo chair and she kept touching it and cooing. Here she is with Popcorn admiring the tree.

Sweetie had no school on Wed. but L had to work so we headed to the museum. They love the bubble room and here Sweetie is blowing a good one.

Popcorn likes to hold Cutie Pie and here I got a cute shot- they were both smiling!

The girls like to play together and here they are having a slumber party.
6 comments:
Darling girls! I love the one of Popcorn and Cutie Pie. It is so cute. And I love the slumber party one. Those are always so much fun and all the girls around make it a blast! :) Fun pictures!
i just love those pictures! I have to say reading popcorn did this and thinking of v is funny. haha i like it. That bubble room looks pretty cool. Oh and i noticed that in the slumber party picture popcorn is wearing that outfit i picked out (soooo adorable) i would love a whole body shot with the outfit on! haha
Such great pictures! I love the nicknames you decided on.
Thanks again for having us over for dinner. It was delicious!
Cute girls... It reminds me of me and my sisters... My mom made matching night-gowns for the three of us and our dolls. They became our "slumber-party" attire!
I LOVE THESE PICS>>>>TOO TOO CUTE!!!! How fun your life must be having 3 adorable girls!
Your bubble share album of Walt Disney World is soooo fun!!!
Post a Comment