Saturday, November 10, 2007

Coronation

This was a busy weekend for us! I had my scrapbook retreat and S had coronation. I went up to retreat on Sat. morning (it was an overnight extravaganza but I couldn't spend the night). I had fun and got some projects completed. However Cutie Pie did not eat! I fed her at 7am before I left and she finally decided to eat a couple ounces of formula at 4:30pm. My kids are really that stubborn, V was the same way. I decided to leave retreat early, partly because of Cutie Pie and partly so I could see S at her event.

Coronation has been tradition in our town for the last 50 years! It has turned into a big food drive with the high school class that collects the most food 'winning' (their reps are crowned king and queen). Each class sends representatives to coronation and then the high school classes send one set of reps per grade. S was voted by her classmates to represent their class, so it was an honor! She was excited and enjoyed herself. I got some cute shots (like the one below) of her and her escort, the handsome BV. So much fun!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute. I hope you had fun at your retreat! I am so glad you got to see S's coronation. She looks very pretty. They make a cute couple! haha

Flying Princess said...

What happened to no dating before 16?

jw said...

testing

jw said...

ok -- now I can continue -- had some problems with my password (non techie you know!)
What a cute pic of S and her escort -- how fun for her! Glad you were able to go to your retreat, but isn't that always the way, so many things coming at the same time, although I'm sure CP was really glad to see you!

Leah said...

I was so glad you at least got to come to retreat for most of the day! It was fun to have you come. S looks like she had so much fun. What a sweetheart!
I still can't believe cutie pie wouldn't eat!