Cutie Pie loves to be on her tummy and lately she kicks her legs and waves her arms. It's pretty entertaining. She also can briefly hold herself up and she pushes herself backwards. I think crawling is in the near future, you can see how badly she wants to get into things.
Yesterday was picture day at pre-school and V wore this super cute outfit. We got lots of compliments on the tights. I even convinced her to let me put her hair in pigtails (she calls them piggies).
2 comments:
Soooo cute. I just love all the pics. Cutie pie is growing so fast. I am in love with V's outfit. Those are some pretty sweet tights she's got!! You will have to send me one of those school pics.
Ok -- I think I'm signed up now -- no matter which preschool pic of V you send -- your personal one with the tights will look great on the piano!
Post a Comment