List of things she drew on (with a ballpoint pen no less): Bathroom wall, lid to toilet, bathroom door, tile floor, kid rocking chair, her mis-matched outfit from the other day, Cutie pie's blanket, the dresser, the tablecloth, and the couch. Fortunately hair spray took most of the drawings out. I need to find my magic eraser, I'm sure there's more artwork to come!
Monday, October 8, 2007
V's 1/2 Birthday
V is 3 1/2! Shout for joy, we're half way to four! We had a little party for V this weekend. I was lazy (and still not feeling the best) so I bought cupcakes. Luckily no one seemed to care. When I feel up to it I like to make a 'half' cake for the 'half' birthday celebration. She was being silly when I was taking pictures.
After the little party when the girls were getting ready for bed we made a discovery. Apparently V has moved on to a new phase. She draws on everything in sight. First of all let me say that I'm overjoyed that the biting has stopped, that was awful. It would just be nice to have a little break in the 3 year old behavior.
List of things she drew on (with a ballpoint pen no less): Bathroom wall, lid to toilet, bathroom door, tile floor, kid rocking chair, her mis-matched outfit from the other day, Cutie pie's blanket, the dresser, the tablecloth, and the couch. Fortunately hair spray took most of the drawings out. I need to find my magic eraser, I'm sure there's more artwork to come!
List of things she drew on (with a ballpoint pen no less): Bathroom wall, lid to toilet, bathroom door, tile floor, kid rocking chair, her mis-matched outfit from the other day, Cutie pie's blanket, the dresser, the tablecloth, and the couch. Fortunately hair spray took most of the drawings out. I need to find my magic eraser, I'm sure there's more artwork to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Rubbing alcohol works well, too. Sorry about the quick turnaround in new phases. Do you always celebrate 1/2 birthdays? I've never even thought of that.
1/2 birthdays are a fun tradition that we did when I was growing up. My b-day is in early Jan. so I always felt a little cheated that all the holidays were at the same time. We did a 1/2 b-day in July and it was great. It's never anything fancy, sometimes we just go get ice cream. I like it because it's another excuse for a party! :)
yay for half birthdays. Who doesn't need another excuse to celebrate?
I love that you do 1/2 birthdays! With our "Christmas-Baby" I think Eric and I will do the same!
I love that you have 1/2 bdays for your kids!! It is something I've always wanted to do...just never have gotten around to it. GREAT IDEA! About the writing....aren't kids so much fun! I'm always finding something that one of the boys has ruined--most recently ripped books and scratched DVDs. Pen writing on stuff...just another day in the life of being a mom. HUGS!!!
Post a Comment