I thought this pair fit her perfectly- princess with a tiara and pink netting down the back. S was a good sport and tried them on but she didn't like them as much as I did.
When L and V returned from their ride they all went to get their ears. When they came back I was surprised to see what S chose....yes, she got the baby pair that says 'my first ear hat'. She said she liked the baby princesses on it. Serves me right for not going with them!
Then the girls started to fight over the silly pair of baby ears and V threw such a fit that S decided to generously give her the ears. V was very happy to get her way.
They switched for awhile (this is the pair that V originally chose) and S wore these around the park. I thought these were cute, the jewels are fun.
Since S was so kind to give her sister the baby ears dad told her she could select another pair. This is the pair she chose, basic pink. Very nice. Who knew such a simple souvenir could turn into such a dramatic story!
4 comments:
haha. That is quite the story about ears. How many pairs did you end up with? Maybe S could use one for a Halloween costume.
We have 4 pairs total- the baby ears, princess with the jewels and 2 pairs of the basic pink. I figured they will use them for dress up and playing. I thought it was silly how they fought over the baby ears!
yes very silly. Cutie pie should have gotten the baby ones! I guess now she will have some.
What a funny post. And I love all the ear pictures :)
Post a Comment