Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Just me and my shadow...
I'm suffering from the side affects of our trip. Cutie Pie and I are attached at the hip. While we were on vacation Cutie Pie hardly ever hit the floor. She was carried by me pretty much the entire time. V rode in the stroller most of the time. We tried the Bjorn carrier but Cutie Pie didn't like it too much. I'm at the point now in motherhood where I'm tired of the fights. You don't want to wear a costume to the work Halloween party? Who cares if you stop crying. You want to eat an apple every meal of the day? Fine with me. You cry if I put you down? Then I'll hold you if you stop wailing. So I've been holding Cutie Pie most of her waking hours. I'm getting pretty good at doing things with one hand. At least she's a cute shadow!
One of her rare moments in the stroller- the older 2 girls were swimming with dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute pic. She is such a sweetie. If i was there i would hold her!!
That's a hard stage to get through. Hopefully it will pass quickly.
I can so relate to this entry! I am constantly weighing whether or not winning is worth the fight or the tantrum. So I carefully pick my battles. A lot of family conflict is avoided this way. I stand firm on important things and let the rest go. It's worth it!
Post a Comment