S and V are looking fabulous in their matching sparkle pumpkin outfits courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa. It's a little odd to think that Halloween is coming because we're still having 80 degree weather. I do miss the fall in PA, it was very pretty with the leaves changing color. S went to the 'pumpkin patch' (Ace Hardware) today and got a little pumpkin. Fun!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
5 months & cute outfits
Cutie Pie is now 5 months old! Wow, time has gone fast. She was 'talking' in the picture below, very cute squeals. It's amazing how fast babies grow. I saw a newborn at church and I thought she looked so tiny but Cutie Pie was tiny not so long ago!

S and V are looking fabulous in their matching sparkle pumpkin outfits courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa. It's a little odd to think that Halloween is coming because we're still having 80 degree weather. I do miss the fall in PA, it was very pretty with the leaves changing color. S went to the 'pumpkin patch' (Ace Hardware) today and got a little pumpkin. Fun!
S and V are looking fabulous in their matching sparkle pumpkin outfits courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa. It's a little odd to think that Halloween is coming because we're still having 80 degree weather. I do miss the fall in PA, it was very pretty with the leaves changing color. S went to the 'pumpkin patch' (Ace Hardware) today and got a little pumpkin. Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cutie pie looks amazingly adorable and grown up!! I need to see her!!! I love their outfits next to that cute banner. (i told mom she must purchase those outfits). I just love the legging look. I would like to request a pic of that other outfit i selected for V!!
You are obviously a celebrating kind of person. You seem to get into every reason for a celebration or decoration. I love that because my mom is that way. I try to keep it up...but have slacked off the last year.
I love the girls in their Halloween clothes...too cute! I also LOVE your Halloween calender. You are such a fun Mom!!
Post a Comment