Thursday, April 8, 2010

Popcorn turns 6!

I can't believe that Popcorn is now 6 years old! Since it was Spring break and all the girls were home from school Ladd took the day off (he missed all of their birthdays last year) and we had a jam packed day of fun. Here are some pictures from our adventures...

We started off with a trip to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, Popcorn wanted a pancake and bacon. She also REALLY wanted a Zum buddy (for Webkinz). It flies around following your pet; they also have their own little Zum world. Here she is with her new friend...

Sweetie shows Cutie Pie how to play checkers...

Then we headed to the mall where Popcorn made a new Build-a-bear friend. I thought she was just going to get an outfit but she got a new bear. What can I say, when it's your birthday you can talk your way into a lot of things! She also got a birthday crown and sticker. Now Sweetie wants to go there for her birthday too...what have I started?

Popcorn was begging all day to open her presents. I didn't have much for her since we were planning on purchasing other things through out the day, but I did have this singing Sharpay doll (from High School Musical). It's fun, the microphone plays music and when you put it close to her mouth Sharpay sings the words.
We headed outside into the beautiful weather and played with our new super-cool sidewalk chalk. These are fun, they each draw 2 colors. I found them with the Easter clearance at the grocery store. Score!
At last we get to have cake! Popcorn requested the ever popular butterfly cake and of course it had to be pink. I had no idea the butterfly would become so popular, lucky for me it's easy to make! Sweetie wants on too, only hers will be chocolate (yum).


We love you Popcorn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cake, bacon, and that zum pet thing looks super cool.