Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fun photos

Here are some pictures I found on my camera...

Proof that Cutie Pie does actually smile. She loves to play the drums!


She also smiles a lot when she knows she's being mischievous, playing at the sink is a favorite pastime. Usually I don't mind too much, after all it is just water. Lately she has taken to drawing (scribble scrabble as Popcorn calls it) on the walls with a ball point pen. It's next to impossible to get that off with out taking off the paint and/or finish. Not cool Cutie Pie, not cool.
Popcorn and Cutie Pie in their matching shirts, courtesy of the Valentine clearance at Target. I think each top was $1. Can't beat that. These two like to match, so cute.

We went to the park on Friday (we get Good Friday off) and I took, or rather I tried to take, some pictures of the girls. I don't know why it's so difficult to take pictures of your own kids. It was rather sunny and they just couldn't manage to keep their eyes open!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when you got that "garden fairy" dress for her? That was so cute!

Watts Family said...

Yes- that dress has gotten a lot of good use.

By the way, thanks for being my loyal commenter. It's nice to know that someone reads the blog! :)