Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm back!

Good news- Ladd figured out how to fix my computer and I'm back online! It feels so great to type on an full size keyboard. I've had to use my phone for all emails and Internet for the past couple weeks. Let me just say that typing with one finger gets old real fast.

However, I just tried to upload a picture on Cutie Pie and I can't get it onto the blog. Bummer. Hopefully that will be fixed soon too.

We've been busy with all sorts of things lately: Sweetie was baptized last week, we have family in town and have been working on different projects around the house, Ladd is training for a 100 mile bike ride on Saturday, and I'm the leader for the photo club at the elementary school.

There are lots of things to post about so hopefully I can get the pictures up soon!

1 comment:

jw said...

good good, now for the photos!