Popcorn is now 5 1/2! She wanted the exact same cake as last year so I made a bunch of mini cupcakes and frosted another pumpkin. Everyone loved the cupcakes, every time I walked by I noticed another one missing.

I don't get them gifts for their half birthday (OK- they do get one dollar spot item), but Grandma and Grandpa sent a fun package. Here is Popcorn with the new Halloween outfit for her bear...

Sweetie is now 8 1/2 and she's posing with the purple witch outfit she got, which she of course put onto her purple bear...

I was on my little vacation so I missed Sweetie's half birthday fun, but I left instructions for Ladd to take at least a couple pictures. Here's what I found on the camera. By the way, he left for a business trip this morning (after I got in last night) so we didn't get around to discussing what they did. The girls do look happy though, and I think they had some sort of pie with ice cream...
More pictures later!
No comments:
Post a Comment