Here is Popcorn on Monday. She didn't want to ride the bus so I took her myself.
She loved school so much that she was excited to ride the bus with Sweetie on Thursday morning. Here she is modeling her 'smile' pose. I guess I know where Cutie Pie picked up the head tilt!
All the girls waiting for the bus. Cutie Pie and I had a busy day together, but it was SO very quiet during her nap. I could get used to some quiet time alone!
Popcorn loves to ride the bus despite a minor snafu. On Thursday afternoon while coming home from school Popcorn decided to get off at the second stop (I have no idea where that is). Popcorn later said that she felt someone pushing her off the bus and thought is was Sweetie. Apparently one of Sweetie's friends noticed Popcorn getting off and alerted Sweetie. Popcorn was rescued and put back onto the bus, and they both got home safe and sound. This whole incident was more upsetting to Sweetie, she burst into tears when she thought Popcorn might be lost. I was a little disturbed, I was lead to believe the bus drivers take extra care with the Kindergartner's, I guess not. Luckily nothing happened!
2 comments:
Excited for Popcorn to finally get to go to school! However, disturbing about the bus incident -- I imagine the driver will be more careful in the future -- so many kids and all that to keep track of, but it could have turned out much worse -- sounds like they need to come up with an identification system of some kind --
(Don't mind me -- worried grandma speaking!)
love the pose on the second picture...classic!!
Post a Comment