Sweetie told the artist she liked to read, so here she is with a book. She has been reading a lot this summer, we're constantly getting new books from the library and she stays up late at night with her flashlight reading. Often she is grumpy the next day due to lack of sleep!
Popcorn told the guy she likes to swim, so here she is diving in...
Finally Cutie Pie and her picture. I'm amazed this looks so much like her, especially because she was so wiggly and unhappy about sitting in one place. We gave her the ball/paddle toy to keep her happy and I thought it was cute that he incorporated it into the drawing.
I have some other fun pictures on my camera and I'll try to post those soon!
2 comments:
Loved the drawings! CP looks pretty disgusted about the whole thing -- made me laugh and appreciate how he was able to capture her mood with the paddle ball -- "Are we done yet?!"
These are adorable!!!
Glad you guys are enjoying your new town!
Post a Comment