Grandma also sent this fun banner (thanks for letting us borrow it CJ!).
Grandma Watts is visiting us this week and we saw these super cute Hello Kitty Halloween shirts at Target and she got them for the girls- thanks! (Cutie Pie also got a Halloween shirt but she wouldn't stay still for a picture, maybe another time).
3 comments:
ok so thanks for the post. It had been about a week and i was getting depressed! Love the cake and the backdrop! very precious. One week from tomorrow you know what comes out and i can hardly stand it!!!!!!
if only she was a little bigger she could borrow cj's cheerleading costume. sounds like someone needs a troy pillow too??
I think it's so amazing that you celebrate 1/2 birthdays. I am trying to figure out a way to weasel out of throwing a birthday party for Spencer (the trunk or treat is on his birthday and I'm trying to convince him it's his birthday party with the whole ward) but here you are showing me a good example by going the extra- extra mile. Way to go. You are an awesome mom!
Post a Comment