Monday, October 20, 2008

Moving...one last time!

This weekend we're moving into our new house in Plano! We're all super excited. We found a house that we LOVE with everything we were looking for, plus it backs up to a park. What could be better? All that lovely grass without the maintenance. Ladd is excited.

I'm going to be busy this week getting things taken care of here in Dallas, doing the walk through, closing on the house, and packing up the last little stuff. Oh, did I mention that Ladd is out of town this week? The ONE trip he has all year (and has been scheduled for months) is this week. Great timing isn't it? Funny how things like that happen.

We hope everyone has a great week and next time I blog it will probably be from our new place!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yea for you guys! How exciting! Hope the move goes well. Can't wait to see pics of your new place (I just wish it was closer to us!)

Moore Fun Stories said...

Congrats!! My parents live in Plano. Make sure you email me your new address. I hope that your week goes smoothly with no stress.

J & M Shumate Family said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see pics of the house.