Yesterday as I was unloading the dishwasher she walked over, grabbed a spoon, toddled over to the trash can and threw the spoon in. She seemed quite pleased with herself.
This reminds me of when we moved to PA, Popcorn was the same age as Cutie Pie is now. We had 2 cordless phones we used in the house. One day one of the phones mysteriously disappeared. We figured it was lost in the playroom and we'd find it eventually. Well, after several months we gave up hope and we never saw the phone again. I'm now convinced more than ever that Popcorn threw it away.
Note to self: don't leave anything important within Cute Pie's reach!
1 comment:
haha! That is sooo funny. She is just too adorable. The pic gives me a nice little peek into the kitchen of your house. I wouldn't put anything past popcorn!
Post a Comment