Cutie Pie likes to be independent and won't let me feed her anymore. Occasionally I let her feed herself and here's the result. This is rather tame, one time she flung some yogurt all over the wall and got a big blob in her hair.
The other night Cutie Pie was snacking before bed while I was washing dishes. Suddenly it got very quiet and I turned around to find her sleeping. Poor thing.
Here's a bonus picture of all 3 cuties. Cutie Pie loves to play with hair brushes and brush/pull hair. She was working on Popcorn. Sweetie was trying to get Cutie Pie to look at the camera but then her popsicle started to drip- nice. (We didn't get any new furniture, the lovely leather chair and couch stay with the house.)
2 comments:
I love the new suit, the feeding herself, the falling asleep, and the popsicle drip...i guess i just love it all! haha. She really does look super adorable in her new suit! The others got new suits so i was wondering when CP would get her own!
Who ever thought of washable swim diapers! What a great idea! She looks so cute in her new togs -- great photos of her -- she is a true Cutie Pie!
Post a Comment