Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Seabrook

For the 4th of July we headed to the little beach town of Seabrook (by Ocean Shores). A good time was had by all. Here we are in front of our cottage (my mom was inside and Cutie Pie was napping).
My sister wrote a post about our stay (including a LOT more pictures) so I will refer you to her blog for a summary of our adventure. Click here for more info. Some of you may consider this lazy, I prefer to call it being efficient ;)

3 comments:

jw said...

Hey I don't think it's lazy at all -- great pictures (tell your sister) and it looks like a very fun time for all -- nice way to spend the 4th!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Could that cottage be any cuter?! I love it. Im glad you guys are having so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

yay for seabrook! I can't wait to go back there again.