Here are some clips from the dance recital. They are posted in reverse order; the first posted was the last performed. If you want to see them in actual order start at the bottom and work your way up.
I was impressed with Sweetie's cartwheels, she has improved a lot from when she started.
Special thanks to L for getting the video from the camcorder to the computer!
4 comments:
She is just so full of energy, it's making me want to get up off this computer chair and do a round-off back handspring! (This would be followed by a trip to the ER.) Her little body is so long and lean, very gymnast-like!
Thank you for posting these. I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Your girls seem so grownup now. I am now convinced that I need to find dance classes for my girls who dance all over the house.
These are all awesome! I was sad I couldn't be there in person but I guess this is the next best thing! Looks like they will both be on dancing with the stars in a few years. Thanks for posting them. Maybe I can get them to recreate these for me in a couple days!
I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF ALL OF THESE CLIPS!! Thank you so much for taking the time to put them together -- I can see they will be wanting dancing classes again in your new location -- I tell you, I laughed, I clapped, I even cried a little -- it was great great great!
Post a Comment