Popcorn was so excited to see Uncle G's mini. She called it: 'a car that's just my size'. She's waiting for Uncle G to drive her around the cul-de-sac in it. It's very loud and rather smelly so I don't think she'll last long but she has fun pretending to drive.
Sweetie had a 'Princess Parade' around the cul-de-sac. My dad drove her around and she waved and had a little parade out the sun roof. It was cute how excited she was about it.
The girls have had lots of fun playing in the cottage. Most of the time they pretend it's a pizza restaurant and they take orders. Cutie Pie loves to play with her older sisters and gets so excited to be included in the fun.
Here's Cutie Pie sitting in the chair as I was trying to get her to smile. She wasn't interested in cooperating but she's still cute sitting in 'the forest'.
6 comments:
I love your family picture. The cottage--ah, yes...we have one in our backyard but we're getting rid of it because all the kids do is climb on top of it and jump off...nothing so safe as playing restaurant. Too bad you don't live here anymore or I would be thrilled to give it to you!
The low way... that is so funny! Too cute! I can't wait to go back to Oregon here in a month! Oh how I miss the cooler weather and the green trees! I even find myself missing the rain. Funny how that works!
I love the princess parade. And the jungle. It is great how the kids figure out just what to say to describe what they see or feel.
Glad you are having a great time visiting your family. It sounds like your girls are having a blast. Who wouldn't love a Princess Parade and a mini car?! We only wish you were coming back to Waco, instead of Dallas!!!
I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandfather. How great that you two were able to have such a close relationship. And that he was able to know your girls. Your post about him was lovely.
Your girls are too cute! Love all the pics you've posted of them! Looks like you're having a great time away from the TX heat. I had a similar play house like that as a kid. I wish we had one for Briel to play in!
yeah, i guess it is pretty great here. You have me and what more could you want! I guess the princess parade was a highlight as well.
Post a Comment