Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. We've just been having so much fun and staying so busy with our visitors that I haven't had a lot of time to sit at the computer and post our adventures. I will update next week when we're back to our regular schedule.
4 comments:
We were jealous of you on Sunday! It must have been so nice to have helpers! ;)
We look like a 3 ring circus!
You are lucky I was with you or else you would have taken a lot of grief about not posting! I miss you all sooo much already. Do I really have to wait until next week?
I'm trying to post some pics now but am having problems with getting the album onto the blog. I'll spare you the details but I'm feeling rather inept at the moment.
Darn...don't feel inept. Everybody has computer problems, but maybe this is just you! Just kidding. I kinda want the details! haha.
Post a Comment