She also loves olives (or 'olibs' as she likes to say). I've given her just a jar of sliced olives for dinner before (although I think she also ate some salad). There's a buffet place we used to go to and she'd eat more olives than anything else. While she loves olives she won't eat them on her pizza- which I find a little odd.
She really loves cheese which most of the time I'm fine with, at least she's getting some nutrition. Except she's moved on to shredded cheese. L buys the shredded cheddar to use for nachos (he's not fond of grating it himself) and once Popcorn discovers it she'll eat an entire bowl. In fact she just ate a bowl as an appetizer to dinner. She also loves the grated Parmesan cheese. We have chicken Caesar salad quite often and she'll eat garlic bread and a large mound of parm cheese. I have to vacuum immediately after her cheese binges because it falls all over the place.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this small (and somewhat amusing) glimpse into the eating habits of my child. I'm going to post some fun stories about Sweetie that I remembered when I found one of my favorite pictures of her....stay tuned.
4 comments:
This is quite amusing! I like the cheese binges part (i laughed out loud!). I can identify with her being picky. I love how she just likes condiments! sooo funny. Can't wait for the one about sweetie!
Popcorn and Cali would be great dinner dates. Those are all of Cal's favorite things to eat as well.
Confession: During one car trip from Vegas to Parowan, we stopped for lunch at a gas station. (Maverick, which if you're familiar with you'll know has pretty decent gas station food.) Tom and I each picked our lunch, and Cali walked out with 2 condiment cups. One full of pickles, the other catchup. Both free.
I guess she's needing that in her diet - don't they say kids will eat what their body needs? Pretty funny on her quirky tastes!
Maybe you should start calling her Pickles?
Post a Comment