Sunday, March 16, 2008

Heat Wave

On Friday it was supposed to be 90. I don't know if it actually got that hot but the 'warm wind' (as I like to call it) was back. The girls have been begging to 'swim' of in our little pool so we cleaned it out and had some fun. They didn't last very long, the water was pretty cold but it was a nice way to kick off the weekend. Here are Sweetie and Popcorn in their swim suits.


Cutie Pie got to stick her feet in the water and here she is later that night cooling off by the window.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

I just had to scroll back to see if I remembered correctly that it snowed there not too long ago (11 days earlier!) What extremes you have in temperatures and weather, eh? Remember us in the arctic while you're basking in the heatwave!

Flying Princess said...

We are having arctic weather here. We have had highs in the 60s this week after hitting 90 last week. And it is the summer here.

Strange things are happening...

Anonymous said...

90 ahhhh! I am not looking forward to that! I am enjoying some nice 40 degree weather. I love the pic of sweetie and popcorn with corn up to her usual silly antics!! haha. Think cooler thoughts for me!!

mistyp said...

I wish it was a little warmer here. However, I'll be happy to not have to live through another humid TX summer! ;)