Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Break- day #3

Two week breaks aren't for the faint of heart. Popcorn is wearing me down. We had an extra rough day today. Here's a list of her shenanigans:

* We started the day off with her opening up 6 juice boxes (sticking the straw in) and taking a sip out of each one. I guess it wouldn't have been so bad except she doesn't like juice! The juice boxes are now sitting untouched the the fridge.

* She was 'making a cake' which is code for playing with water. I found water all over the table in the play room and all down the hall of their Jack-and-Jill bathroom.

* She pried a piece of plastic off my photo trimmer and when I confronted her about it she denied any wrong doing. Eventually she went into the closet and after rummaging around she came out with the missing piece. I guess she threw it in there hoping I wouldn't notice.

* She kept jumping on the couch no matter how many times I asked her to stop. She seems completely unfazed. If she thinks she's in trouble she says 'BOO' like she's trying to scare you.

And last but not least (and my personal favorite)....

* Right before bed she was spitting (yes that's right- spitting) in Cutie Pie's hair. When I asked her what on earth she was doing she replied that she was making her hair darker! My, oh my.

When does school start again???????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA. This is sooo funny. The spitting is my favorite too! What a weirdo!! You never told us how she reacted to the water being turned off? At least you got a little break tonight. And, we are coming so that will be a little break as well!! Can't wait to see you guys and the funny things pop does! ps. i love two consecutive days of posting! I am in heaven.

Kerri said...

This entry so resembles my life I was wondering if you had a surveillance camera and reported my children's misdeeds as if they were your own. Enjoy spring break, I know I am in just the same ways! School, anyone?