Friday, February 29, 2008
Getting brave
Cutie Pie is now pulling herself up to stand wherever she goes. Sometimes it works better than others. She usually tests it out on her knees first and then stands. However she's still figuring out how to get back down. Currently she lets go and hopes for the best. If she's lucky she'll bounce on her bottom and then crawl away. Sometimes she goes rigid, falls down and rolls over. It's fun to watch her figure things out but it's also nerve wracking. I get so worried about her hitting her head (ever since Popcorn's concussion I've been super paranoid). Cutie Pie is proud of herself, that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is sooo adorable! I love that picture, she has the biggest grin on her face! She is getting so big. I love how she "lets go and hopes for the best!" Scary!!
she's getting so big! She'll be walking soon I bet -- what a cutie!
Post a Comment