I'm playing around with some different colors, etc. on the blog because I feel like a change. So if it keeps changing you'll know why.
I'm still working on a new slide show- I had one almost done and then the website froze and when I came back the album was gone. I was annoyed so I'm taking a break but I'll try again soon. I may not get it done as we're entering the big birthday weekend but maybe next week.
Both my and L's birthdays are 2 days apart so we're going out to dinner tomorrow. It's a bad time of year to have a birthday when you're an accountant (or the wife of an accountant) so we usually consolidate.
Have a happy weekend!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have been noticing the changing colors and I enjoy it! It is a surprise everytime I visit your blog! Hope you had fun celebrating! That is so frustrating about the slideshow. I hate it when computers cause you to lose what you were working on.
This color reminds me of your PA kitchen sink which I thought was soooo cool!
I do so miss my sink...maybe I'll get another one someday. One can dream. :)
Thanks for the cute card. we miss ya'll and hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment