The girls were in bad need of a trim so we went yesterday to get their hair cut. I lose track of when they last had a trim until one day it looks really long. I do this to myself too. Anyway- here they are looking better.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Their new cuts look great! looks like you got a good person to cut it this time (instead of the lady who left a big difference between sides!)haha
I've been putting off getting my boys haircuts. Maybe this week after things slow down. I actually trimmed their side burns & necks last Sunday on my own. I barely scratched Jacob's neck...he survived...and it bought me 2 more weeks before taking them to Great Clips!
After bouncing around the country for the last several years we're now settled in Tennessee and love it! We have 3 cute girls: Sweetie (10 yrs), Popcorn (7 yrs), and Cutie Pie (4 yrs). They are lots of fun and keep us busy!
2 comments:
Their new cuts look great! looks like you got a good person to cut it this time (instead of the lady who left a big difference between sides!)haha
I've been putting off getting my boys haircuts. Maybe this week after things slow down. I actually trimmed their side burns & necks last Sunday on my own. I barely scratched Jacob's neck...he survived...and it bought me 2 more weeks before taking them to Great Clips!
Post a Comment