Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dance class

I finally signed the girls up for dance classes and they are loving it. They get to do tap, ballet and gymnastics. I think Sweetie has inherited my lack of coordination for tumbling and all things gymnastic related. I practiced and practiced and could never really do a good cartwheel. I hope they will do better.

Here is Popcorn sporting a new hairstyle (and a bang trim- I couldn't see her eyes). She actually let me put her hair up and loved it when she saw herself in the mirror. Right after class she made me take it out but it was great while it lasted.


Here is Sweetie showing off what she did in class. Beautiful ballerina!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! They both look so cute! I really like popcorn's new hairstyle. I am impressed that she liked it. It makes her look older and more mature. Sweetie looks like she is enjoying it too. Who knows they might be the next big thing on dancing with the stars! haha

Leah said...

Love the ballerina leotards! Popcorns hair looks adorable. Isn't it so funny how aware they are of themselves in the mirror? It cracks me up! How fun for them.