Tuesday, December 18, 2007

7 months

Cutie Pie is now 7 months old! She's on the verge of crawling, should be any day now. Lack of crawling doesn't mean she stays in one place though- she gets up on her hands and knees and flops forward then gets up again and flops. It's pretty entertaining.



Cutie Pie is also getting her bottom 2 teeth. Since the biter biscuits basically dissolve thus causing a sticky mess (and Popcorn devourers them) we've moved on to zwieback toast. This way she can teethe on it and stay entertained without constantly needing a bath, and no one else seems to find the toast very tasty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!!! I can't believe she is 7 months already! wow. She looks sooo close to crawling! thats funny how she is flopping around! popcorn and her biscuits...too funny. hopfully she won't discover the toast! haha. I like the arrowroot cookies myself...those things are good! haha

Leslie said...

Those eyes! Those dimples! I'm in love!