Friday, May 13, 2011

Royal Wedding

We flew back to London just in time to attend the Royal Wedding! It was very fun! Here we are enjoying the festivities: (this was after the ceremony, there was tons of confetti)

This is what it looked like when we arrived in Hyde Park around 7:30am. It turned into quite the party, England loves their Royal Family. I heard there were over 100,000 people at the park with us!

We watched everything on the big screens, here's part of the ceremony:

The cool part about the balcony appearance is that a WWII bomber does a fly by. Here's a quick photo of that:
It was really cool to be there for the wedding, definitely something I'll always remember!

2 comments:

Lisette said...

I am glad you were able to be there. I like that last photo, very cool.

Watts Family said...

Thanks! It was really windy and I wasn't really sure what kind of photo I was going to get...just got lucky!