We took a little drive over to Eastern Washington to see the horse sculpture (pics below). We stopped along the way for a little break and took this quick photo:

Cutie Pie awoke from her nap and had fun on the slide:

The tire swing is always a favorite: (Popcorn loves to goof around)

We arrived at our destination, I thought this was pretty:

Here are the horses, up a rather large hill:

Grandpa, Sweetie and Popcorn climbed up to see the horses. Cutie Pie was SUPER angry that she didn't get to go as well. It was a steep hill and I knew she wouldn't be able to hike up without being carried, which didn't seem very safe. I let her walk as far as she could unassisted. She threw a big fit and after I couldn't take any more my mom walked with her a little. Here are the 2 groups walking up the hill:

One last group photo:
1 comment:
I sure do love those wild horses! Looks like I missed a fun outing.
Post a Comment