I've been terrible about taking pictures lately (and even worse about blogging), but here's a few shots from January:
Here's Ladd, Sweetie, and Popcorn with our snow girl, Stella. Cutie Pie chose the name. She got very upset when a glove fell off, and whenever we got any snow she said: 'we can make a new snow Stella'.

We got a pasta maker and have been enjoying fresh pasta. It has become a group project, the girls love to help roll it through. We don't go to church until 1pm so we've been cooking on Sunday mornings. One day we made lasagna (with homemade sauce), and another day we made sausage ravioli (with homemade sausage and sauce). Yum!

Here's Sweetie and Kirsten decorating some gingerbread cookies.

I'll try to be better about taking more pictures!!!!
2 comments:
MMMM I want some delicious homemade pasta!
looks very good -- also looks to develop that upper body strength!
Post a Comment