Monday, June 8, 2009

Cute pictures

We're busy getting ready to move so I don't have time to post any fun stories but I will leave you with some cute pictures...

Popcorn and Cutie Pie having some fun sister time.



Playing with the water, or as Popcorn likes to say she's making a cake. At any rate is makes a big mess and takes several towels to clean up.


Cutie Pie discovered my stuff, doesn't she look pleased with herself?


Sweetie and Cutie Pie at the pre-school Spring concert.


Cutie Pie always wants to go outside and swim, she gets very angry when I won't let her. However, I realized that she really just wants to splash.

I'm not sure when we're getting the Internet set up at our new place but I hope to be back online soon. Tennessee here we come!

3 comments:

jw said...

Thanks so much for the great pics! Cutie Pie is certainly coming into her own -- anxious to check up on you guys after the move -- thinking good thoughts and smooth "moves" for you all --

Leah said...

Yeah for getting to be a family again. I am excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear about Tennessee!

Lisette said...

happy moving!!