Thursday, March 5, 2009

On the road...again!

You know how I said that we were moving one last time, you could write our address in pen, we wanted to settle down, blah, blah, blah???? Well, guess what...we are in fact MOVING AGAIN! Yes, it's true. Ladd is back with Mars and we're going to Nashville, TN.

I'm sad to leave the house that we love; you can literally run out the back door and play at the park. When we first moved in the girls would run around the house and say how excited they were to stay here forever. I feel bad that they have to start all over yet again. Both Sweetie and Popcorn have already made some good friends and I know they'll miss the play dates.

However, I am excited about Nashville. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Several people have told me how pretty it is and how it reminds them of Seattle. More than one person has said they would rather live in Nashville than in Texas. I talked with someone that grew up in the same city as I did and she went on and on about how wonderful their ward is at church. We may actually be there for 4-5 years this time so we can settle down more than we have before.

I'm actually in Nashville right now looking at houses and getting to know the area. There are trees everywhere and it will be very pretty when the leaves come back. I like the open space and I think we'll be very happy once we're all back together again.

Sorry about the lack of pictures, I've been having computer issues. Hopefully I'll get it all worked out soon.

2 comments:

Flying Princess said...

And I thought our nine months in Florida was short. You get the prize for the most moving in a lifetime. Good luck.

Jeff said...

Congratulations! Lest you wonder who the heck this random guy is...L pointed me at your blog a few months ago. We were companions in Brazil. You guys showed me around Seattle about 9 years ago when I interviewed there. Now you will be relatively close by...we have been to Nashville twice in the last few years since I have a cousin that lives there.